Sunday, October 30, 2011

this is why I blog.

I have a job left undone. 
I have a call not fully completed. 
I have a journey left unwalked. 
I have relationships left undeveloped.
I have seeds still unplanted.
I have nationspeoplestill untouched.
{This is why I blog.}

I long to see Him exalted.
I long to see His kingdom advanced.
I long to see nations transformed. transformed into His very image.
I long to stand with hands freely opened. giving all that they possibly can.
I long to fulfill His calling. His calling to  go. speak. share. LOVE.
I long to die. die completely. dead. no breath. to my flesh. 
I long to live. constant breathing. transforming. LOVING.
I long to LOVE. love like Him. love as I'm called. 
love completely. wholeheartedly. fully abandoned. 
with my everything. with no boundaries. unconditionally. 
without holding back. love laid-down.
{This is why I blog.}

I blog because I've walked. I've experienced. 
the good. the amazing. 
but even more. 
the hard. the rough. the gut-wrenching.
yet at the end. 
the BEAUTIFUL.

I blog because I want to share. 
share those moments. the sad. the happy. the hard. the beautiful. 
with the hope that at least ONE will know. 
know my GOD. 
know His LOVE. 
know LIFE. 
{This is why I blog.}


"For Christ’s love compels us, because we are 
convinced that one died for all,
 and therefore all died. And he died for all
that those who live should no longer live for themselves,
 but for him who died for them and was raised again."
[2 Corinthians 5:14-15]

No comments:

Post a Comment